Re: trying again to get incremental backup

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: trying again to get incremental backup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 11:00 PM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've found several typos/inconsistencies introduced with 174c48050 and
> dc2123400. Maybe you would want to fix them, while on it?:

That's an impressively long list of mistakes in something I thought
I'd been careful about. Sigh.

I don't suppose you could provide these corrections in the form of a
patch? I don't really want to run these sed commands across the entire
tree and then try to figure out what's what...

> Also, a comment above MaybeRemoveOldWalSummaries() basically repeats a
> comment above redo_pointer_at_last_summary_removal declaration, but
> perhaps it should say about removing summaries instead?

Wow, yeah. Thanks, will fix.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com