Re: [DOC] Add detail regarding resource consumption wrt max_connections

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [DOC] Add detail regarding resource consumption wrt max_connections
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 1:57 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rather, I think that it's entirely appropriate to do what Roberto
> suggested, which is to say, let users know that they're going to use
> some extra resources if they increase the setting, and then let them
> figure out what if anything they want to do about that.

Considering that, and the lack of further comment, I propose to commit
the original patch.

Objections?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring