Re: explain analyze output with parallel workers - question aboutmeaning of information for explain.depesz.com

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: explain analyze output with parallel workers - question aboutmeaning of information for explain.depesz.com
Дата
Ответ на Re: explain analyze output with parallel workers - question aboutmeaning of information for explain.depesz.com  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:42 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The regression test added by patch needs cleanup at the end which I
>>> have added in the attached patch.
>>
>> OK, so you've got a test case now, but Thomas independently submitted
>> a test case patch.  Which one is more awesome?  :-)
>
> My test case is for Hash nodes and Amit's is for Sort nodes.  Surely
> both should be covered?

Oh, yeah.  I totally missed that detail, sorry.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company