Re: postgres_fdw vs. force_parallel_mode on ppc

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: postgres_fdw vs. force_parallel_mode on ppc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Sure.  If you have an idea what the right thing to do is, please go
>> ahead.
>
> Yeah, I'll modify the patch and commit sometime later today.

OK, if you're basing that on the patch I sent upthread, please credit
Rahila Syed as the original author of that code.  (I modified it
before posting, but only trivially.)  Of course if you do something
else, then never mind.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company