Re: explain analyze output with parallel workers - question aboutmeaning of information for explain.depesz.com

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: explain analyze output with parallel workers - question aboutmeaning of information for explain.depesz.com
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 1:29 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, not really, because the context surrounding the lines you've
> added seems to refer to SQL that I can't find in join.sql or anywhere
> else in the tree.  So my suspicion is that this patch is based on your
> parallel hash patch set rather than master.

Thomas pinged me off-list and showed patch -p1 < $file working fine
for him and ... I'm dumb.  I was trying to apply the patch to v10, not
master.  It applies fine to master; committed there.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company