Re: BUG #18362: unaccent rules and Old Greek text

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #18362: unaccent rules and Old Greek text
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 3:01 AM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
> unaccent actually does both accent removal and ligature expansion.
> (This is documented.)  The cases you show above are ligature expansions.

Ah. Searching the documentation of unaccent for the word ligature, I
found where this is mentioned. But at the top of the page, it says
only "unaccent is a text search dictionary that removes accents
(diacritic signs) from lexemes". Perhaps we should add a mention of
ligature expansion there as well.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com