Re: documentation structure

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: documentation structure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 12:15 PM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a link to my attempt at this a couple of years ago.  It basically "abuses" refentry.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKFQuwaVm%3D6d_sw9Wrp4cdSm5_k%3D8ZVx0--v2v4BH4KnJtqXqg%40mail.gmail.com
>
> I never did dive into the man page or PDF dynamics of this particular change but it seemed to solve HTML pagination
withoutnegative consequences and with minimal risk of unintended consequences since only the markup on the pages we
wantto alter is changed, not global configuration.

Hmm, but it seems like that might have generated some man page entries
that we don't want?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: documentation structure
От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: Speed up clean meson builds by ~25%