Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Robert Haas wrote:
>>> I'm pretty meh about the whole idea of this function, though,
>>> actually, and I don't see a single clear +1 vote for this
>>> functionality upthread.  (Apologies if I've missed one.)  In the
>>> absence of a few of those, I recommend we reject this.
>>
>> +1
>
> I'm meh for this patch.

+1: David Steele, Vik Fearing, David Johnson, Alvaro Herrera
meh: Robert Haas, Michael Paquier
-1: Simon Riggs

That's probably marginally enough support to proceed with this, but
I'm somewhat unenthused about putting time into it myself.  Alvaro,
any chance you want to handle this one?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company