Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Attached, please find updated patch based on above lines.  Due to addition
>> of projection path on top of partial paths, some small additional cost is
>> added for parallel paths. In one of the tests in select_parallel.sql the
>> plan was getting converted to serial plan from parallel plan due to this
>> cost, so I have changed it to make it more restrictive.  Before changing, I
>> have debugged the test to confirm that it was due to this new projection
>> path cost.  I have added two new tests as well to cover the new code added
>> by patch.
>
> I'm going to go work on this patch now.

Here is a revised version, which I plan to commit in a few hours
before the workday expires.  I kept it basically as Amit had it, but I
whacked the comments around some and, more substantively, avoided
inserting and/or charging for a Result node when that's not necessary.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Experimental dynamic memory allocation of postgresql shared memory
Сообщение: Re: Experimental dynamic memory allocation of postgresql shared memory