Re: Should phraseto_tsquery('simple', 'blue blue') @@ to_tsvector('simple', 'blue') be true ?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Should phraseto_tsquery('simple', 'blue blue') @@ to_tsvector('simple', 'blue') be true ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 11:07 AM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
>>> Such algorithm finds closest pair of (Lpos, Rpos) but satisfying pair
>>> could be
>>> not closest, example: to_tsvector('simple', '1 2 1 2') @@ '1 <3> 2';
>>

>> Oh ... the indexes in the lists don't have much to do with the distances,
>> do they.  OK, maybe it's not quite as easy as I was thinking.  I'm
>> okay with the patch as presented.
>

> Huh, I found that my isn't correct for example which I show :(. Reworked
> patch is in attach.

We're really quickly running out of time to get this done before
beta2.  Please don't commit anything that's going to break the tree
because we only have about 72 hours before the wrap, but if it's
correct then it should go in.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Parallelized polymorphic aggs, and aggtype vs aggoutputtype
Сообщение: Re: Parallelized polymorphic aggs, and aggtype vs aggoutputtype