Re: [DOCS] HOT - correct claim about indexes not referencing old line pointers

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [DOCS] HOT - correct claim about indexes not referencing old line pointers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 9:07 PM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
> If the goal here is the most minimal patch possible, then please
> commit what you proposed. I am interested in improving the document
> further, but I don't know how to do that easily if the requirement is
> effectively "must only change one specific detail at a time".

So, yesterday I wrote a long email on how I saw the goals here.
Despite our disagreements, I believe we agree that the text I proposed
is better than what's there, so I've committed that change now. I've
also marked the CF entry as committed. Please propose the other
changes you want separately.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com