Re: Doc limitation update proposal: include out-of-line OID usage per TOAST-ed columns

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Doc limitation update proposal: include out-of-line OID usage per TOAST-ed columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 4:59 AM Jakub Wartak
<jakub.wartak@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Yes; I've forgotten about this one and clearly I had problems
> formulating it in proper shape to be accepted. I've moved it to the
> next CF now as this is not critical and I would prefer to help current
> timesenistive CF. Anyone is welcome to help amend the patch...

I looked at your version and wrote something that is shorter and
doesn't touch any existing text. Here it is.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring
Сообщение: Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring