Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: make MaxBackends available in _PG_init
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 12:18 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Okay, I'd rather apply the same rule everywhere for consistency, then,
> like in the attached.  That's minimal, still.

That's fine with me. In the interest of full disclosure, I did kind of
notice this when reviewing the patch, though perhaps not every
instance, and just decided that it didn't seem important enough to
worry about. I'm totally OK with you thinking otherwise, though,
especially since you also volunteered to do the work thus generated.
:-)

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com