Re: A couple of cosmetic changes around shared memory code

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: A couple of cosmetic changes around shared memory code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 6:19 AM, Piotr Stefaniak
<postgres@piotr-stefaniak.me> wrote:
>> while investigating the shm_mq code and its testing module I made some
>> cosmetic improvements there. You can see them in the attached diff file.
>
> Revised patch attached.

The first hunk of this corrects an outdated comment, so we should
certainly apply that.  I'm not seeing what the value of the other bits
is.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company