Re: BUG #14117: psql and pg_dump commands should use ENV perl

От Joe Steffee
Тема Re: BUG #14117: psql and pg_dump commands should use ENV perl
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pg_dump and psql are perl programs.

They were installed from http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/

Who maintains apt.postgresql.org?

--
Joe Steffee
Linux Systems Administrator

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14041: transaction_read_only documentation
От: Joe Steffee
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14117: psql and pg_dump commands should use ENV perl