Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2400]: Columns withdefaults set to NULL when removing contents after pasting in the edit grid

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2400]: Columns withdefaults set to NULL when removing contents after pasting in the edit grid
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2400]: Columns withdefaults set to NULL when removing contents after pasting in the edit grid  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2400]: Columns with defaults set to NULL when removing contents after pasting in the edit grid  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave
>
> Please find update Feature test cases patch.
>
> On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 12:40 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks - I committed the code changes, as they seem to work very well.
>> The regression tests are failing for me though :-(. Can you take
>> another look please? Note that I'm running under Python 2.7 on Mal
>
> Actually i used the generic close_query_tool method to close view data panel
> which popup with unsaved changes. but in my case nothing popups as there as
> no unsaved changes, so clicking on [x] button close the panel. So I write
> close_data_grid method in pgadmin_page.py file.

It passed with PG 9.4, but then failed (twice) under 9.6:

ERROR: runTest (pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)
Validate Insert, Update operations in View data with given test data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 105, in runTest
    self._copy_paste_row()
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 250, in _copy_paste_row
    self._verify_row_data(False)
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 275, in _verify_row_data
    self._compare_cell_value(cell_xpath, config_data[str(idx)][1])
  File "/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 142, in _compare_cell_value
    CheckForViewDataTest.TIMEOUT_STRING
  File "/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until
    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)
TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for div element to appear

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][Patch][RM_2400]: Columns withdefaults set to NULL when removing contents after pasting in the edit grid