Re: The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX

От Dave Page
Тема Re: The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Tim Uckun <timuckun@gmail.com> wrote:

>> They work for me, both switching between tabs, or if I put them all
>> side by side. Can you give more info about what you're doing exactly?
>>

> I am not doing anything special. Connect to the database, navigate to the
> schema, navigate to tables, click on a table.
>
> The right pane shows the structure of the table. There are tabs labled
> stats, dependencies etc. I click on them nothing happens.

Please enable SQL level logging, delete any existing logfile, and then
login and reproduce the issue, ensuring you click on each of the tabs
when a table is selected. Then, send over the logfile.

> I tried various
> means to put them side by side like your image but it doesn't work for me.

Just drag a tab near an edge of a panel, and when it lights up blue to
indicate when the tab will dock, let go of the tab.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company