Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3140] Add service parameter

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3140] Add service parameter
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 12:12 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

I haven't implemented that intentionally because Khushboo is working on the same for SSL and our code will conflict, So once Khushboo's patch gets committed, I'll make changes for Service file as well.

Ashesh is right - this should have been finished (and I should have thought about this issue).

Please fix ASAP.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page