Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy notbypassed for embedded server in runtime on Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy notbypassed for embedded server in runtime on Windows
Дата
Ответ на [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy not bypassed for embeddedserver in runtime on Windows  (Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgAdmin4][runtime][patch]: RM#2398 - Proxy notbypassed for embedded server in runtime on Windows  (Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Please find attached patch for the fix of RM#2398 - "Proxy not bypassed for
> embedded server in runtime on Windows".
>
> Observation:-
> We have observed this issue only with Qt WebEngine. We have not observed
> this issue with Webkit ( Tested with Qt 5.3 ).
>
> Issue:-
> If user set option "Bypass proxy server for local addresses" then WebEngine
> doesn't bypass the request for local addresses even if that option is set.
>
> Solution:-
> Now if user set option "Bypass proxy server for local addresses" then Web
> Engine bypass the request for localhost and if user unset then request will
> not be bypassed.
>
> Please find attached fix for this issue. Do review and test it and let me
> know for any issue.

Noted on the ticket:

====
Right, but as Maxim has noted, the proxy code is there to allow users
to browse to online docs, so it can't just be disabled.

This likely worked in 1.3 as that used QtWebEngine (which had a bunch
of other issues). We need to fix it for QtWebKit, so that it honors
the bypass proxy for local addresses option.
====

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com