Re: pgAdmin with SSHTunneling support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin with SSHTunneling support
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Akshay Joshi
>> <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I have updated the libssh2 code with the latest version for
>> > SSHTunneling. I
>> > have tested it on Windows, Ubuntu and MAC OSX. With the previous version
>> > of
>> > libssh2 we were facing some problem on MAC OSX. We have faced error "SSL
>> > SYSCALL error: EOF detected". I haven't found any error on MAC OSX, it
>> > is
>> > working fine at my end.
>> >
>> > Attached is the latest patch for SSH Tunneling.
>>
>> Thanks. I'm seeing the following link failure here:
>>
>> Undefined symbols for architecture i386:
>>   "_deflate", referenced from:
>>       _comp_method_zlib_comp in comp.o
>>   "_deflateEnd", referenced from:
>>       _comp_method_zlib_dtor in comp.o
>>   "_deflateInit_", referenced from:
>>       _comp_method_zlib_init in comp.o
>>   "_inflate", referenced from:
>>       _comp_method_zlib_decomp in comp.o
>>   "_inflateEnd", referenced from:
>>       _comp_method_zlib_dtor in comp.o
>>   "_inflateInit_", referenced from:
>>       _comp_method_zlib_init in comp.o
>> ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture i386
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> make[3]: *** [pgadmin3] Error 1
>> make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
>> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>> make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>> This is on OS X Mountain Lion, with i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2
>> (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00).
>> I've attached the configure log in case it helps. I know you've tested
>> on Dhiraj's Mac - is he on ML?
>

>     We have compiled and tested it on OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8, with
> i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5666) (dot 3).
> I'll work on figuring out the above error.

OK. I had a thought earlier about what it might be (an environmental
issue). Let me check that out later, before you spend any time on it
in case it is something specific to my machine.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company