User warning: pgAdmin v6.6 startup time on macOS

От Dave Page
Тема User warning: pgAdmin v6.6 startup time on macOS
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
As you may know, pgAdmin v6.6 was released earlier today.

Unfortunately we've since discovered an issue affecting some installations on macOS where startup of the application can take over a minute. We believe this is caused by this issue in NWjs: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/7851

Once started, pgAdmin works as it should, based on our testing.

Despite this being an annoyance rather than a loss of functionality, we've decided we will release v6.7 as soon as possible, in the next few days.

If you are a macOS user, you may wish to wait for the 6.7 release instead of upgrading to 6.6, in case you are one of the unlucky users that will be affected.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.