Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 at 16:11, Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 at 14:07, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Seems reasonable to me. A wireframe would seem like the best next step, to confirm we're all happy with what's proposed. It's hard to visualise from a list of bullet points.

Hi all,

I am attaching the updated wireframes.

Hi,

It's not quite what I was suggesting - you have Read for 4 disks on one graph, and Write for 4 on another etc. (and then total reads and writes separately for each disk). I was suggesting one graph per disk (as you did for reads/writes) for each pair of read/write metrics.

I'd aim for 3 graphs per row on a normal display (Total Reads/Total Writes, Bytes Read/Bytes Written, Time Reading/Time Writing), and 1 for small displays (never 2, as that will always look unbalanced).

As Ashesh noted, you should also omit the "Sys" part of the names (and various other labels will need to be cleaned up), but there's no need to do that on the wireframe.

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design