Re: sql/json remaining issue

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: sql/json remaining issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 9:46 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Fixed in 0003.
> > >
> > the fix seems not in 0003?
> > other than that, everything looks fine.

Oops, really fixed now in 0002.

> I've combined these patches into one -- attached 0001.  Will push tomorrow.

Decided to break the error message improvement patch into its own
after all -- attached 0001.

> Now studying the JsonBehavior DEFAULT expression issue and your patch.

I found some more coercion-related expression nodes that must also be
checked along with CoerceViaIO and CoerceToDomain.  Also, after fixing
the code to allow them, I found that we'd need to also check
recursively whether their argument expression is also one of the
supported expression nodes.  Also, I decided that it's not necessary
to include "cast" in the error message as one of the supported
expressions.

Will push all today.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote