Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning
Дата
Re: Memory consumed by child SpecialJoinInfo in partitionwise join planning  (Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 7:48 PM Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com> wrote:
> With the later code, semi_rhs_expr is indeed free'able. It wasn't so when I
> wrote the patches. Thanks for updating the comment. I wish we would have
> freeObject(). Nothing that can be done for this patch.

Yes.

> Attached patches
> Squashed your 0001 and 0002 into 0001. I have also reworded the commit message to reflect the latest code changes.
> 0002 has some minor edits. Please feel free to include or reject when committing the patch.

I've pushed this now.

When updating the commit message, I realized that you had made the
right call to divide the the changes around not translating the dummy
SpecialJoinInfos into a separate patch.  So, I pushed it like that.

Thanks for working on this.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote