Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Role vCPU limit/priority

От Yoni Sade
Тема Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Role vCPU limit/priority
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Well, I'm not a developer, I just wanted to pitch this idea as a DBA who would make use of this feature.

Best Regards,
Yoni Sade

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 22 בינו׳ 2024 ב-12:43 מאת ‪Aleksander Alekseev‬‏ <‪aleksander@timescale.com‬‏>:‬
Hi Yoni,

> It would be useful to have the ability to define for a role default vCPU affinity limits/thread priority settings so that more active sessions could coexist similar to MySQL resource groups.

To me this sounds like a valuable feature.

Would you be interested in working on it? Typically it is a good idea
to start with an RFC document and discuss it with the community.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev