Re: Next Library/Package update

От Pravesh Sharma
Тема Re: Next Library/Package update
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Team,

I have reviewed the list of upcoming OS releases and EOL dates. Below are the details:

Upcoming OS versions:
1. Fedora 40 - released on 23 Apr 2024
2. Ubuntu 24.04 - released on 25 Apr 2024

OS nearing EOL:
1. Fedora 38 - 14 May 2024
2. Debian 10 - 30 Jun 2024
3. Ubuntu 23.10 - 01 Jul 2024

Please note that Python 3.8 security support will end on 31 Oct 2024.
I have referenced the details from here.

Regards,
Pravesh Sharma