Re: Psql meta-command conninfo+

От Imseih (AWS), Sami
Тема Re: Psql meta-command conninfo+
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Here I considered your suggestion (Sami and Álvaro's). However, I haven't yet
> added the links for the functions system_user(), current_user(), and session_user().
> 'm not sure how to do it. Any suggestion on how to create/add the link?

Here is an example [1] where the session information functions are referenced.

The public doc for this example is in [2].

Something similar can be done here. For example:

The session user's name; see the <function>session_user()</function> function in

<xref linkend="functions-info-session-table"/> for more details.

[1] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/doc/src/sgml/system-views.sgml#L1663-L1664

[2] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/view-pg-locks.html

Regards,

Sami