Re: Add --check option to pgindent

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Add --check option to pgindent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 12 Dec 2023, at 01:09, Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech> wrote:
>
> Not sold on the name, but --check is a combination of --silent-diff and --show-diff. I envision --check mostly being
usedin CI environments. I recently came across a situation where this behavior would have been useful. Without --check,
you'releft to capture the output of --show-diff and exit 2 if the output isn't empty by yourself.

I haven’t studied the patch but I can see that being useful.

./daniel

От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Add --check option to pgindent
От: Junwang Zhao
Сообщение: Re: Make COPY format extendable: Extract COPY TO format implementations