Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared lock object

От Dorochevsky,Michel
Тема Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared lock object
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane wrote
> I've committed a fix for this; it'll be in the next set of releases.
>
>            regards, tom lane
Tom,

Thanks a lot for all your work and help, I am very impressed by the
PostgreSQL Team.

Just a last question.
Are you planning to provide a binary fix for 8.2.x? What would be the time
frame we could expoect? I guess the fix is not yet included in the 8.2.4
release (though I read "Fix PANIC during enlargement of a hash index
(Tom)")?

Best Regards
-- Michel