Re: [External] Re: BUG #17585: Wrong path to the extension control file

От Garbuz, Yakov [ASM Research]
Тема Re: [External] Re: BUG #17585: Wrong path to the extension control file
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

SELECT version();
"PostgreSQL 12.6 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 8.3.1 20191121 (Red Hat 8.3.1-5), 64-bit"

SHOW config_file;

"/var/lib/postgresql/data/postgresql.conf"

cat: /var/lib/postgresql/data/postgresql.conf: No such file or directory

There is no postgresql directory in /var/lib/

Please advice