2023 data.sql.saturday.la event is looking for speaker on postgres

От Steve Rezhener
Тема 2023 data.sql.saturday.la event is looking for speaker on postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello there,

My name is Steve and I'm one of the organizers of data.sql.saturday.la event.
We are looking for speakers on Postgres as well as other SQL and/or NoSQL topics for our upcoming in-person event on Saturday, June 10 at the Loyola Marymount University (1 LMU Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90045).

Please submit your session(s) here - https://sessionize.com/2023-data-sql-saturday-la/

Thanks in advance,

Steve Rezhener.

President and Co-Founder

Data Driven Technologies, Inc (501.c.3 non-profit)

https://www.datadriventechnologies.org

LA Data Platform User Group

SQL Saturday in Los Angeles

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 16 Beta 1 release announcement draft