Re: Moving several databases into one database with several schemas

От Edson Richter
Тема Re: Moving several databases into one database with several schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Em 06/09/2012 09:21, Albe Laurenz escreveu:
>>> SET search_path=schema1,schema2,public;
>> Problem is that my application uses JDBC and Connection Pooling. After
>> connection is closed, I'll have to set search path again, and again...
>> Nevertheless, connection pool allows me to have one command to test is
>> connection is available, I'll try to put SET search_path on there, and
>> see results.
> I see.
> You could change the default setting for the user with
>
> ALTER ROLE someuser SET search_path=...
That is perfect! I can have separate users for each application, and
then they will have the correct search path.
You saved my day,

Thank you very much!

Edson

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"
От: John Lumby
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] UPDATE RULE to be invoked when UPDATE .. WHERE fails the WHERE predicate ?‏