RE: Popcount optimization using AVX512

От Amonson, Paul D
Тема RE: Popcount optimization using AVX512
Дата
Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
-----Original Message-----
<akash.shankaran@intel.com>;Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>; Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>; Matthias van de Meent
<boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com>;>pgsql-hackers@lists.postgresql.org

>Subject: Re: Popcount optimization using AVX512
>
>On Tue, Mar 05, 2024 at 04:31:15PM +0000, Amonson, Paul D wrote:
>> I am not sure what "top-post" means but I am not doing anything
>> different but using "reply to all" in Outlook. Please enlighten me. 😊
>
>The following link provides some more information:
>
>    https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists#Email_etiquette_mechanics
>
>--
>Nathan Bossart
>Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com

Ahhhh.....Ok... guess it's time to thank Microsoft then.  ;) Noted I will try to do the "reduced" bottom-posting. I
mightslip up occasionally because it's an Intel habit. Is there a way to make Outlook do the leading ">" in a reply for
theprevious message?

BTW: Created the commit-fest submission.

Paul