Help:updateRow() with CIDR types

От Moray Taylor
Тема Help:updateRow() with CIDR types
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I'm having some trouble updating CIDR types using jdbc, I use
updateObject() to change it, which goes OK, but when I do an
updateRow(), I get this error

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: invalid cidr value: "1.1.1.1/4"
    at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.updateRow(AbstractJdbc2Resul
tSet.java:1117)

in other circumstances I get an SQLException with no getMessage()
value, I can't quite put my finger on why the error sometimes changes.

I can change them command-line style no problem.

I am using version 7.5 build 301, the earlier 7.4 driver was worse, it
just returned null for all the values.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much for any help.

Moray