Re: SQL query never ends

От James Im
Тема Re: SQL query never ends
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
>I can't see anything wrong in the driver that would trigger it, and I
>am beginning to suspect OS- or JVM- level weirdness since it is so
>sensitive to your system setup. I know that there are
>antivirus/firewall products that like to get their fingers into the
>windows network API, and they've been known to cause strange bugs in
>the past .. Maybe that's a possibility here?

I'm using ZoneAlarm Pro 3.5.
As I was having problems today I recalled your comment and shutdown
ZoneAlarm.  After that I did not experience any problem so this might be
the culprit. If I have any problem while I'm NOT using ZoneAlarm, I'll
tell you.

Thank you for your help.

Ta' p� udsalg �ret rundt p� MSN Shopping:  http://shopping.msn.dk  - her
finder du altid de bedste priser