IS THERE FREE ODBC-TEST CODES FOR LINUX/SOLARIS ??

От Bhabani Sankar Jena
Тема IS THERE FREE ODBC-TEST CODES FOR LINUX/SOLARIS ??
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi

I have one new ODBC driver for our own sql engine. I want to test the
connections, odbc statements like Bind, prepare, execute & exec direct  and
all possible odbc error reproduction etc for new ODBC driver.
I can get tools for windows. But i have to test it in Linux/Solaris only.
Fot that i need any free source code ( C lang is preferable) for ODBC driver
testing in linux; so that i will be able to modify few statements and can
use it.

I dont have that much of time to write a new one.
So if you could help me in this matter, it will be greatfull to me.

Thanks
Bhabani

Screensavers unlimited! http://www.msn.co.in/Download/screensaver/ Download
now!