Problems with Postgre8.2 x JDBC4 X ColdFusion7 X Apache1.3

От Mateus Belluzzo
Тема Problems with Postgre8.2 x JDBC4 X ColdFusion7 X Apache1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dear all,

We really need help of the power of PostGre's comunity...we want to conect ColdFusion7 to PostGre8.2 using JDBC4 drivers, but when we try connect the CF to PG, a stupid message show up as follows:

Connection verification failed for data source: test

java.sql.SQLException: Timed out trying to establish connection
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: Timed out trying to establish connection

What we need to do for discovery where is the source of this error? It would be an incompatibility between ColdFusion7 x PostGre8.2 x JDBC4 x Apache1.3 ???

Awaiting a reply...
Thanks and best regards,
Mateus Belluzzo
Center of Information Technology
Municipal City Hall of Telêmaco Borba, Brazil
Direct phone: +55 42 3271-1145

Receba as últimas notícias do Brasil e do mundo direto no seu Messenger com Alertas MSN! É GRÁTIS! Assine já!