Re: reducing the overhead of frequent table locks - now, with WIP patch

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: reducing the overhead of frequent table locks - now, with WIP patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> If we were to fix ONLY the vxid issue in 9.1 as you were advocating

Sensible debate is impossible when you don't read what I've written.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] CREATE FUNCTION hang on test machine polecat on HEAD
Сообщение: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] CREATE FUNCTION hang on test machine polecat on HEAD