Re: Can I get some PostgreSQL developer feedback on these five general issues I have with PostgreSQL and its ecosystem?

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Can I get some PostgreSQL developer feedback on these five general issues I have with PostgreSQL and its ecosystem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Oct 1, 2020, at 16:08, tutiluren@tutanota.com wrote:
> But of course I should be grateful no matter what because it doesn't cost money.

No one is asking you to be grateful.  However, you are asking for other people to do things that important to you, but
notthem.  They are not required to do so.  If you cannot persuade them, and are not in a position to pay them, then
that'sa reality you'll just have to accept.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com