Re: Add missing error codes to PANIC/FATAL error reports in xlog.c and relcache.c

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Add missing error codes to PANIC/FATAL error reports in xlog.c and relcache.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 26 Feb 2024, at 13:42, Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> wrote:

> All of your feedback is addressed in v2.

Nothing sticks out from reading through these patches, they seem quite ready to
me.  Being able to filter and analyze on errorcodes is likely to be more
important going forward as more are running fleets of instances.  I'm marking
these Ready for Committer, unless there are objections I think we should go
ahead with these.  There are probably more errors in the system which could
benefit from the same treatment, but we need to start somewhere.

--
Daniel Gustafsson