Re: CoC [Final v2]

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: CoC [Final v2]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 24, 2016, at 5:25 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> In retrospect I revoke my support of this idea entirely. It just isn't our jurisdiction. If doesn't happen in our
yardthen it isn't our business.

Then know that the current draft of the CoC is easily interpreted as giving shelter to abusers.

> I would also note that this document isn't going to be the end all of enforcement. Ultimately -core has the final
say.-Core can determine on its own if it wants to enforce against a particular community member (with or without the
CoC).

Yep. And as Chrisophe pointed out, none of it will mean anything without an explicit and enforced policy for dealing
withviolations.

Best,

David

Вложения