Re: Improve the log message output of basic_archive when basic_archive.archive_directory parameter is not set

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Improve the log message output of basic_archive when basic_archive.archive_directory parameter is not set
Дата
Ответ на Re: Improve the log message output of basic_archive when basic_archive.archive_directory parameter is not set  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Improve the log message output of basic_archive when basic_archive.archive_directory parameter is not set  (Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 6 Jan 2024, at 00:03, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:

> I gave it a try.

Looking at this again I think this is about ready to go in.  My only comment is
that doc/src/sgml/archive-modules.sgml probably should be updated to refer to
setting the errdetail, especially since we document the errormessage there.

--
Daniel Gustafsson