Re: WIP: extensible enums

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: WIP: extensible enums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Efficiency has  always been one of the major reasons for using enums, so
> it's important that we make them extensible without badly affecting
> performance.

on that note is it worthwhile backpatching recent versions to allocate
enums with even numbered oids? That way people binary upgrading can
get the benefit of the optimization they should qualify for...

merlin

Сообщение: Re: default_statistics_target WAS: max_wal_senders must die
Сообщение: Re: default_statistics_target WAS: max_wal_senders must die