Re: Please help edit & expand the guide to 9.0

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: Please help edit & expand the guide to 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi

2010/6/26 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
> All,
>
> Marc Cousins has translated his extensive guide to 9.0 from French to
> English.   Please help edit and expand this guide so that it can be read for
> 9.0 release:
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Illustrated_9_0
>
> Particularly, a lot of the items towards the bottom really need explanations
> and examples.

This is an excellent resource - even though I try and follow HACKERS
and read the release notes, it makes getting a practical overview of
the changes much easier.

I'll try and work through what I can; one suggestion for anyone else editing
would be to add links to the relevant sections of the manual.

> (and Marc, BTW, your English is excellent ... better than many Americans)

s/Americans/native speakers of English/  ;)

Regards

Ian Barwick