Re: BUG #5883: Error when mixing SPI_returntuple with returning regular HeapTuple

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #5883: Error when mixing SPI_returntuple with returning regular HeapTuple
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 2:43 AM, Vegard B=F8nes <vegard.bones@met.no> wrote:
> Ok, I tried to modify the example functions get_data_alternative_a() and =
get_data_alternative_b(), so that they start with SPI_connect, and end with=
 SPI_finish. Also I removed SPI_connect and SPI_finish from the main functi=
on. As I understand you, that should have solved the problem. The result, h=
owever, is exactly the same as before.

You may get further if you post the modified code, instead of simply
asserting that some code we can't see doesn't work.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5890: malloc error
От: "Khadtare, Sharad"
Сообщение: Bidirectional replication for postgres 9