Re: BUG #5628: 9.0beta4 failed automatic crash recovery

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #5628: 9.0beta4 failed automatic crash recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 2:59 AM, Itagaki Takahiro
<itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> "Itagaki Takahiro" <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> writes:
>>> 9.0beta4 seems to fail automatic crash recovery after
>>> some of backend processes crashed,
>>
>> Works for me, and always has worked for me (and I crash backend
>> processes regularly ;-)).
>
> Me too!
>
>>=A0Maybe something Windows-specific?
>
> Sure. I didn't see any problems on Linux machine.
> There might be issues to detach/reattach shared memory on Windows.

We've seen this on and off before. Are you saying it's fully reproducible?

I don't recall if we did any specific changes around this for 9.0, did we?

--=20
=A0Magnus Hagander
=A0Me: http://www.hagander.net/
=A0Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/