Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: multibyte charater set in levenshtein function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I think patch is as good as can be. :)

OK, committed.

> I'm going to prepare less-or-equal function in same manner as this patch.

Sounds good.  Since we're now more than half-way through this
CommitFest and this patch has undergone quite a bit of change from
what we started out with, I'd like to ask that you submit the new
patch for the next CommitFest, to begin September 15th.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company