Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database

От Nikhil S
Тема Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Well, the SQL does get fired against a PG database in the EDBAS mode for me. I too was puzzled about the minimum version check being EDBAS specific.

Just checked. The version checker function checks for the version number and also for a bool which is set to true in EDBAS mode. So yeah, this will not be repro in pure Postgresql mode operations. Sorry for indicating so. But the issue defo comes if you try to browse a PG database in EDBAS mode.

Regards,
Nikhils

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database