Re: Encoding using the Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP

От Raimon Fernandez
Тема Re: Encoding using the Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 19/11/2009, at 17:27, Kovalevski Andrei wrote:

> Hi
>
> could it be that you have errors in your UTF8 string? For example you might use UTF16 encoding, it can explain why
somecharacters force errors but others are not.

It only happens with values like àéïçñ I think UTF8 can handle this ...

> Can you post here the string and its' encoded version?

Original string:

От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: obtaining ARRAY position for a given match
От: Scott Bailey
Сообщение: Re: obtaining ARRAY position for a given match