Re: Tidy fill hstv array (src/backend/access/heap/pruneheap.c)

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Tidy fill hstv array (src/backend/access/heap/pruneheap.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 4 Mar 2024, at 16:47, Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does filling a memory area, one by one, with branches, need strong evidence to prove that it is better than filling a
memoryarea, all at once, without branches?

I apologise for being too quick to decide to mark the patch RwF. Wold you mind if restore patch as "Needs review" so we
canhave more feedback?

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: Shared detoast Datum proposal
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: Improve the log message output of basic_archive when basic_archive.archive_directory parameter is not set